Friday, February 20, 2009

What a Miserable life...

Okay, let's start..So now im damn Unhappy!!Damn upset!! DAmn everything around me went so much wrong , and nothing is right!!WTF?!! Please~~Get me out from this shit!! There is nothing to do with me but at the end why everything seems like is my fault?I'm the sinner?M i? Am I?!! Shit!! I'm Trying to be nice, I'm trying to be fair, but at end, what I get is been treated as a hypocrite!! So please stand in my shoes, if you were me, will you happy for all this shit?! I didn't mean to blame anyone of you, especially those who is not involved in this matter...I don't like when everyone keep coming and apologize to me as I'm the sinner, I'm petty? Let me make everyone of you clear for ONCE MORE AGAIN~ I DONT NEED THE APOLOGIZE! If you guys want to make me feel better, then stop apologize to me, because it is really make me feel worst as I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG!!!
I thought tonight will be the better time for me to done all my works..but now, I think I deserved a sweet dreams..damn..I'm fever again..might caused of the tonsil infection I guess~huh....oh...allow me to add something before i go off, I think, I should remain being "As selfish as I can" & only " Mind my own business"...Agree with me? Please say you DO..Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment