Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

M I too late to wish all of you a Happy Belated Valentine's Day?I'm not, right?haha...Well...NothinG special for this year besides than a lonely Valentine's day...No date, No present, No bear and No flower...Poor huh?hehe...I get used to it already. What to do? I'm not a pretty girl so I don't have fade with those kind of things. So, all I Have for this Valentine's are Steamboat-InG with my housemates, then down to Club with friends, and lastly, came back and blogginG.シ

At first, I refused to go club with them as I'm still sick, and haven't got the mood to jump into the club yet. But they keep on persuading me to go...Hmmm...so what to do?I feel so guilty to reject them and so sorry to spoil their day...so in the end,I'm still following them to the club...Sigh...But in return, what i get was scolded by somebody...Good huh? What a memorable Valentine's. Well~Well.... That's how i spent my Valentine's Day. How about yours?

Camwhore

No comments:

Post a Comment