Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SunshiNe after the Rain

Finally, we know who is fault, who is right...Who is the bastard, who is the bitch...The person that we thought he or she is a go0d guy are now turning into the bad guy, and even become the most evil among all...Scary...A direct translation from a Hokkien's phrase was saying that " A bite of the quiet dog can cause to death" (Funny? Yea, I admit that I'm not a good translator, I know...But I already try my best, it's really sound something like that). It is mean that someone that seem to be so quiet and cool is actually the one who is the most dangerous among all. Terrible?yeah...It is very terrible, horrible & unbelievable!


*Took at Luak Esplanade, Miri



*Candid by FioN...Luckily it looks not too bad..Lol

*EeUUyeWw!! This one is funny...



P/s: My friend was complaining why My blog is lack of photo? Well, due to the lost of my baby, It will be a little bit hard for me to take picture...But, I will try my best to upload more pics in the future k? Or if anyone of you are willing to be a kind to donate a camera to me, you are very much welcome to do so^^v

1 comment:

  1. it's really terrible, horrible & unbelievable! M i right? :lol:
    hey, u can be a nice photographer soon...
    what a nice photo u got..
    well, babe next time i buy u a camera ok ? so we can go 拍照 ...

    ReplyDelete