Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SMS-InG...

As usual, today, im busy doin my FYP ...and then i received a sms from a stranger number...Overall, the sms was nothing special...indeed, it was just a super duper extra ordinary sms...
The sender wrote:
" Hey sis, IP man, 845pm tonight, deal?"
As the sender was calling me "sis", so i thought is my friend sms-ing me using his new hp number....He use to call me "Sis" cux we are so close as he was my neighbour before, and we often playing masak masak...gali lobang to fill in water and asume it is a well..yea..super duper shallow well...^^..and playing with my kittensS...i have more than 10 kitties before...and not forgetten, catching d baby katak @ tadpole...awwWWw~~sound so disgusting ha?well, you don't tell me that you never do so during your childhood k...i'm not gona believe it^^...
Opps...go to far from the main point..now let's get back to the sms..s0, i thought it sent by my friend, so...
I replied:
" Sorry..tonight cannot la..gona rush my fyp."
Then, the sender replied:
"Its ok then."
Bla bla bla bla....Till then, I on my msn..and saw my friend was there to0...so i decided to apologize to him once again as he always date me out but i always cant make it...Then my friend replied me,
Little Bro: "Ha? Date? What movie? I didnt send you a sms today..."
Me :" HAaa?!! Then I'm replying whose sms ?!!"
This story has taught us, do not simply replying a stranger sms. Don't simply judge the sender identity according to the content^^...Think before you reply, you might save your credit..haha...IP man?Nice?^^..haven't watch it yet..so no idea^^
HAve a niCe day

2 comments:

  1. hahahha, sis, if it were me, i also will send u the same content of msg lo.

    "hey sis, wan go for a movie tonight? " :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.Sure..but not tonight^^sorry agian lo^^..

    ReplyDelete