Friday, January 16, 2009

Flight Retimed!!huh....

I was informed by the AIRASIA that my flight to Miri at 705pm tonight has been delayed to 830pm...Ok...It is still acceptable...So, i arrive airport and went to check-in 2hours earlier than departure time...But then,the crew told me that the time has retimed, and yet to be inform for the latest departure time and ask me to stay alert for it..Huh?!!Again?!

~*Take a deep breath* SsSsstillllllL, sabar~~



With PingPing...

With FiOn..


So, i went into the boarding room around 8pm...and then, another announcement was made to inform that the Departure Gate has been change from Gate 3 to Gate 9~Well, that is really very tiring lo~Gonna bring along my laptop, handbag, and 1 hand luggage to walk from North to South..yer~~~hate it a!

Wait, wait, wait and keep waiting, finally the flight has been confirm to depart at 910pm...So, ready to boarding now.Gonna log off now~~~continue once arrive home...End-850pm.

Cont’-130am,
Finally, arrive home already...HapPiiEe...

Well, although kinda annoyed as the flight keep on delay, delay and delay, but still, i have to thanks God cause give me a chance to knowing a new friend today~Mdm Leslie. She is friendly, and i really have a good time to chit chatting with her in the flight. We found that we have quite a lot of similarity. Although she is a mix blood like me, but she can speak mandarin fluently. ^^She did give me her business card and hopefully can keep in touch with her again.

Well, it is time to get onto my SweetsS bed, and hugging my little yanGyanG (*My Little pillow. Everyone said it is smelly, but I LIKE IT^^..MuakSS!!) ...


So Good Night & Sweet dreaMsss Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment