Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friend

The 2nd day in Chinese New Year....
Stayed at home and online...
As i go through my friend's blog, i saw someone familiar in his friend's list...YEs, is she. I ever wrote about her in my first blog before (Which the blog has already been terminated).She used to be my bestie before, but don't know since when, we started become a stranger to each other. I don't really remember why our friendship was broke. Maybe because of misunderstanding? Rumors? or because of the backstabber (No...i didn't mean is she, but someone else who purposely ruin up our friendship)?
As she wrote in her blog, in one life, we might meet lot of friends, but how many of them were our best friend? I do really appreciated her to become my pal...and honestly, until today I'm still looking forward to her to accept me back as her friend, even just a ordinary friend, i don't mind, as long as we can make friend once again. But i don't know if any one of you ever meet the same experience as mine, the feeling of losing a bestie is damn suck for me. I don't like it...I always told my friends that if i knew that i will losing them in the future, i rather choose to never knowing them from the start. Friends is VIP in my life...I can't live without friends...
I tried to send her my messages for several times with the hope that one day soon, she will reply me. But she never do..Quite disappointed. I don't think so that our friendship should ended there. But if you think there is no more u-turn for us, then i got nothing else to say. All i can do is wishing all the best in your current life.
To those who have read this post, do appreciated the friendship between you and your pals... Or you will regret once you lost them.

1 comment:

  1. huh~ 看着你们从同班同学变到陌生人。。。我想当中一定是有很大很大的误会。。。我了解你的感受,因为我跟你也有同样的遭遇。。别灰心,我们只要尽我们的,做完我们该做的事就好。 她现在不了解没关系,相信有一天的到来她一定会懂。。因为“朋友分离是为了下一次的相会”,什么时候?没人知道,只要相信等待。。加油!

    ReplyDelete