Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wedding + Ring = Eternity?

What is marriage? Quarrelling+Fighting = Divorce? Or Quarrelling + Toleration= Happy ever after? Can anyone please tell me what marriage is?

Recently, I was very annoyed of facing this kind of problem (Although I wasn’t mine business at all!) Well, it doesn’t mean that im not willing to give u a help…Just that I don’t want to make the thing worst and I don’t want to get myself involved in your family conflict and at the end, been blacklisted by others! Yes, I do feel sympathy of what have happened on you…Gonna separeted with ur baby, have to decide either to choose your family or you hubby…n bla bla bla. But as a third party, there is nothing much that I can do for you besides to lend u a shoulder, giving u moral support and be a good audience to you…But I can’t help you to escape from all this.

My dear, Please tell you hubby--->toleration, patience, and understanding are very important elements in a marriage. No matter you like it or don’t like it, but still, you should respect your in law just like how you respect your own parents. How could you treat them rudely just because that you don’t want to lose to them?! Please make youself clear that there is no Win&Win competition in a Marriage! No matter how, they are still the elder n you are the younger! You don’t have the right to treat them like that! And please tell him don’t screw up others people life just because of his selfishness! i really ain't happy with all of this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment