Friday, December 19, 2008

MoOdy...

MoodiieEee....I really hope that i can concentrate on my fyp...But no mood to do it...Im so tired & sad~to0 much problem continuously happen around my life...My Family and My friends....HMmmMm... StreSs...i dont know how to accept all of this...its too sudden to me.

Although im not a Christian yet, but i really hope Dear Lord Jesus can hear my prayer & give me a guidance to overc0me all of this. May god bless My family, especially My sis...I love them so much...I dont want to see them sad, moody & heartbreak..My friends. pls help me to pray for them too...I really love them so much...please....aNd to My friend, i really h0pe that you can understand my situation, i want to help u, but im helpless...Bcux i have my own problem too...Please...But if you still cant understand it, then im speechless...May God bless you too..amen

No comments:

Post a Comment