Monday, December 15, 2008

Rest In Peace

I felt kinda sad when My sis told me that my uncle (The husband of my eldest aunt from my dad side) has passed away around 5am this morning... He was a very good uncle for me...No temper, kind and caring...He used to be a devoted Buddhist when he was still alive. But poor, not longer after his retirement, he was stroke. Since then, he spent most of his life laying on d bed ...But whenever we go to visit him, he always welcome us with his warmness smile...Maybe, he tried to hide his distress and show us that he was OK...as he doesn't want us to worry about him...Now, he is gone...No matter how, he will always stay in our memory. Deepest sympathy for my aunt & her family for the loss of my uncle.
"Dear uncle, Our thoughts and prayers are with you, May your heart and soul to find peace and happiness, May the blessings of God be upon you & May peace is always within your soul..."


*Taken at Methodist Ling Kwong Church



2 comments: