Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's Get It Start!

Welcome to my blog! Indeed, this is not my first time to post a blog. My first time wrote a blog was on a few years ago, but after a while, due to some reason, I decided to close it down. Anyway, let’s get it start by introducing myself 1st…My name is Helen. Currently is an undergrad student in a local Uni in Malaysia, taking Degree in Business and management, major in Marketing. In fact, the Major that im doing right now is not my first choice.I have a great interest in interior and graphic design. For me, “design” is something alive…What we can see, hears, and feel around us today were created via the greatest of design. Anyway, although I said marketing wasn’t my first choice, but It doesn’t mean that I hate it^^..i Love Marketing too…Bcux I like PR, social, getting know new peoples, and the most important is, I like to “design”….haha… “Huh?! What is the connection between marketing and design?!” ahha~Sure there is the RELATIONSHIP between marketing & design ! Marketing means to sell you idea to client or target consume right? So, in order to sell a good idea to other, 1st of all, u gonna have a very UNIQUE and CREATIVE idea..agree? Next, in order to create a very impressive presentation of your idea to your customer, you have to squeeze your brain to come out with something that can differentiate you from the other too, correct? haha..so see?…That’s how I linked the “principle of design” with “Marketing in business”

Now, let’s get back to the blog. Before this, I enjoy reading other’s blog, because, as a Gemini, we use to be very sensitive to current issues and very concern on what happens around us, in the order word, we are a “busy body” or in Hokkien, we are “kepo”...haha... For me, blog is alike a diary. We noted down what we have see, feel and hear in our life, as well as the sweet and bitter that we have experiences in daily life. I like to share my experiences with others, and I hope to learn something new from others experiences too. As I believe, in one life, there are no mistakes, just lessons…We learn from the past. We try to do better, and not to re-do the same mistake. Therefore, I’m taking this opportunity acknowledged those who ever hurt me deeply or push me down before. Thanks so much…I’m glad to know you as my friend…Because you have taught me a worthless lesson in my life and make me become stronger in facing my future. Thanks…

Well, I think this is all for my 1st post in “My little Corner”…It’s time to continue my FYP…Hope you will enjoy reading my post…If you have any enquiry or opinion, please do not hesitate to leave ur comment in my blog, I will love to hear from u soon and I will try my best to improve my blog too…Till then, have a nice day and take care…

4 comments: