Monday, March 16, 2009

What I have Done recently...

Was out for "Movie's Date" with ma fella bestie Last Wednesday^^

Before went out,we...
Yaya..CamwhorinG again..haha..Well, it is a must in our daily life^^

Taking Pic in front of PinG's mirror...*"Gal, ur mirror so dusty.It's time to lap lap it ady..."
Then, we went to Bombastic for dinner.


Focus on their reaction.

It was like,"Hmm...Let's see what we got today...",

follow by "WTF?! s0 many choice.How to choose o0?!Ish!!" and ended with "(Fion ponting at the menu)TuU naa~~Neh..., this one la!I tried before. Not bad ^^v"

At the end, I have order my all time favourite,the Black Pepper Lamb Chop. Fion ordered Black Pepper Chicken Chop while Ping Ping has her Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice


The greediest Fion showing her face of satisfaction after eating the chop...
(I'm sure she will kill me if she read this.)



After the dinner, We headed to the cinema to meet Ice & her boyfriend.

We watch "The reader". I rate 3 over 5 stars for this movie...Well, Hmm..overall the movie was "OK" for me...If you like romance then you will like this movie.Because, it is all about "LOVE", especially the 1st 30mins of the movie... ^^v



The movie took about 2 & half hours. Then, went home...Was damn tired that night.
Have class at 9am in the next morning ...

The next day...


Dress in formal code as we have a presentation for Business Law & Ethics class in the afternoon.

Took after the Managerial Accountig class.

Before the presentation start...


( From left)* "Ladies & Gentlemen, introducing you to Our BiG boSs, Mr. Edmund Lai ( The Managing Director of Borneo Themepark Sdn Bhd)...and His assistant, Ms Chai ( The 1 wearing Purple Baju Kurung sit beside him)...
*Mr. Robert (The manager) was awarded as The Best Worker of the year.
*The best worker was showing the most handsome pose that he ever has.

Well, that's all of what I have done in the previous week...This week will be another busy week for me as I need to submit the poster for the Final Year Project presentation by this wednesday. Anyway, Guys, wish me luck k.Thanks...Till then, Good Night & take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment