Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Sis xiao

21st March was my Sis birthday, and how I can forgot about it?!! Really so sorry sis. I guess my sis for sure will feel quite disappointed with me. I did call her yesterday but I don't even give her a birthday greeting because I was totally forgot yesterday was her birthday! So sorry!!Really sorry...

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday to Sis Xiao. Wishing you all the best. I know you have to walk through a very tough road after this, but be brave. You can do it!! Maybe some of them might think you have choosing a very bad decision, but remember, their opinion ain't that important to you. Only you yourself what do you want, what do you need. They didn't support you, they didn't understand you, never mind, you still have us. Everybody deserve a second chance to make thing better, and you too. Wishing you could walk out from the past and start a new life. No matter what happen, you will always my best sis, you still got our support, Mum & Dad, Sis n Me, we will always be by your side and give you suppport. I you s0 Much!! MuacksS.

My Beloved Sis. Pretty eh?^^. She is the prettiest among 3 of us. Proud to be her sis.hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment