Friday, March 20, 2009

Lttle cookery corner

I have been long long long and long time didn't showing off my cooking in the kitchen. And last Wednesday, we decided to cook & eat at home. So we have...
Veges (Eee... Don't know what are the vege's name), shrimps, chicken wings, Taufu & hot dogs...

Fion Cook the rice.

And the fried wings.

*Exclusive photo!! My little tam jiak gui (Greedy) housemates.
She cooks "miding" (Most of the west M'sian claimed only can found this wild plant at Sarawak..Izit?not sure. But 1 thing for sure is, it is damn yummiesSS!) For those west M'sian, don't forget to try this dish if you come to Sarawak next time.

It's my turn!!Daa Da Da Daaa~~

I cooked the Garlic Prawn.
Finally,

The outcome.
Eat at home will always be the smartest choice because the food is less oily, less salty, and it is more healthy if compare to eat at outside. Besides, we can save lots $$$ if we cook at home...Trust me.It's true^^v
And this is what i have cook for tonight's dinner. The Pepper Chicken Soup.

1 comment: