Monday, June 8, 2009

Pathway

Was lack of mood to write a post recently...Hmm..I tried to apply for further study & jobs, but yet to get any reply from each of them..Sigh~What make me super duper angry was the application for the MBA study at a local uni.Damn. I was told to send the document again and again but still, they said that they haven't receive any of my document yet!! Damn angry lo~ Bcux, After i fax the document for many times, I did call them back to reconfirm that they receive the fax, and during the time that i called them, they said, they already receive it. But after a few days, they said they never receive it..So how la?what was actually happen?is there any problem occur to my fax machine, or there is a problem with ur dumb dumb brain?!!huh~I guess that is why many ppl have the very negative thinking towards local uni.
And I am worried. Worry about my pathway, my future, Should I go for further study? or Just find a job 1st? Or i should say, Is there anyone are willing to hire me please???huh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment