Thursday, April 23, 2009

Miri

Tell me, what people suppose to do during the whole study week? Reading? Memorizing? K-inG books? or....Relaxing & enjoying the holiday?hahaha...Yea...no doubt, that is what i have done during my 1 week of study week. So, as usual, I flew back to Miri to gathered with my family.
So what I have done during my study week?
Wake up before 10am every morning...Breakfast-inG with my family...
My Fav. Laksa Sarawak. RM5.00(Small) RM8.00(Large)


and Beef noodle-The famous food at that stalk...Located somewhere next to Imperial Mall, Miri.

And went to eat

Rojak...and

Kuih...Plus

Cendol Ice somewhere behind Mega Hotel..haha..sorry..never try to memorize the shop's name. Paiseh.But it's quite famous Rojak at Miri...so You just cincai ask anyone somewhere near Mega Hotel and they for sure will tell you where is it.Really...If not, come n call me, I Will assist you the direction to go there.haha
Sometimes, we went to "High Tea"-inG somewhere next to Imperial hotel also..Haha..The shop call "Shao Bao" (Means Baked Bun) But have to apologize once again, because I'm not sure the correct spelling of the shop name.hehe..paiseh.


The famous "char shao bao" & the Steammed Yam Bun.Should go before 4pm or 5pm cux the shao bao usually will sold out before that time.

And then, went to walk walk at Tanjong Lobang in the eveninG...

Sunset

Nice view.


Love the Sky.



And don't forget to drop by the Taman Selera for

Fresh Coconut Juice.


Tom Yam Fish @ No.7 Stall (One of the famous dishes that you should not miss it whenever you come here.)

and the Fried Chicken Wings (also one of the hot dishes in that area)...

And not forgotten, sweet & sour Crabs with reasonable price @ No.7 stall.Yummy!! Thanks Sis Xiao for crabs...Damn delicious.

At night, there are lots of places that you can hang out at Miri. The cafe, bistro, bar, club and so on. And one of the nice nice nice place that I can recommend to you for gathering with your beloved pals are the Al fresco & Soho, the Irish Bistro & Bar. However, most of the youngster prefer to go to Balcony and some friends told me that Thai Bar is not bad too. But still, i prefer relaxing and enjoying my meal and drink at Alfresco & Soho.

Onion Mussels at Alfresco. But I think the Baked Mussels with cheese at Soho is nicer.

After spending a week of honeymoon at Miri, it's time for me to fly back to Kuching...Get ready to struggle hard for the final exam, which will determine my life within this 3 years...Hopefully I can pass all the subjects and completed my study by the end of this May...Please pray for me k..thanks lots.

Wave Goodbye Miri.


Batang Rejang? The pilot said we are now passing by the Sibu district.


Almost arrive Kuching d. And you can see Unimas at your left hand side (of course, if you are fly from Miri or Sibu, to Kuching la).
Well, that is all for today. Need to Zz now. Good Night. Sweet DreaMss PEople!!

No comments:

Post a Comment