Thursday, April 2, 2009

Final Year Project Poster Competition

Yesterday I was taking part in the FYP poster competition organized by Faculty of Economic & Business, UNIMAS. 49 students have join this competition in this year & I'm the contestant No. 47

So now,let pictures do the talk...


Some of the presenters...Nervous?ya..of Course. Preparing to be shoot by lecturers...haha



The Competition start...The hall started to be crowded & The judger start to walk around & giving mark too.



Revathy with her "Nudity" topic. Before demostrating her presentation to us.


Chee King & Me, promoting her poster.


Linda & Me promoting ours poster


PingPing...Somewhere in the Hall.


(*Clock wise) Xin YeN , Me, Mei ChiN & Bo0N TinG


Lol.Same place, same time, Only 1 person Changed. ^^.That's it! I was Out & Ping Ping was in.


Me & PingPing...Take 1


Again, Me & PinG. Take 2.



Last but not least, That's Me!!

and My Poster :( Not creative at all? Yala...I admit it lo...What to do, I was not enough time to prepare for it as I was rushing for my FYP...I'm sad too k...As i like design but I can't Do the best for my own poster design!!!huh..
Anyhow, the competition was over. And now, I'm looking forward to get back my thesis. I hope I can score a good mark But deep inside my heart, I know, I can't...Huh...Received email from the supervisor saying that he was finished marking all the thesis & ask us go to collect it back...So, I'm gonna go to collect this afternoon, Wish me luck k..Hopefully wont shoot by the supervisor.

2 comments:

  1. nice project..seem put effort on it..haha,finally we finish our uni life dy, hopefully we can go better life in future..good luck my fren..kwong

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha..thnks friend..Wish all d best to u too k^^

    ReplyDelete