Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nervous Weih~~

1 week + 2 days to go!!

A few VIP Customer from USA gonna drop by my office & pay us a visit soon. Although this is not the 1st time meeting a foreigner customer, but im still feel kinda nervous because I'm still very new in the company, still not very familiar with the company background& the products. And the most important is---->My English is damn Poor!!! and their slang are damn different!!

Anyway, Hope they can understand my alien language & I can catch up their words as much as possible..Pray hard for me a.Please.

2 comments:

  1. I'm smilling ...
    isnt it wonderful being in the workforce... take it positively, oh.. and by the way.. if the Ang Mo speak and you dont understand, ask him to please repeat the sentence .. they normally would oblige... well, unless you keep saying that for every sentence... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols..Thanks Prof!I will try my best..hopefully i wont disappointed every 1..haha..

    ReplyDelete