Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Journey Started

Last week was a busy week for me as I'm already start working so everyday have to learn and facing a lot of new things & peoples...Besides, I'm also teaching as a part time teacher at night time..PhewwWw~~so it's really very tired for me lo...But, might quit to work as the teacher soon due to my scheduled was kinda pack recently. Hopefully the headmaster will understand my situation & let me go.The current job has makes me realize what is the real role of a true marketer. Before, I thought It was as easy as just selling a product, but actually, there is just a part of the role. To be honest, I'm abit regret cux didn't put more effort & attention when the Lecturer were teaching in front of the hall...So, as the result, everything seem to be very difficult for me to catch up now even though I should be already known & learn it during the undergrad times. So, My advice to dear juniorsSs, dun wasted your time..fast fast go to swallow ur books and then digest it and lastly, spit it & practice it ^^(sound like ah ma..so loso..wuahaha)
Well, I admit that I'm a slow learner, and the new job seem to be very hard for me as I never touch all of those thingy before, but still, I hope that I can learn & catch up as fast as I could & do the best as I could...Cux to be honest, I'm very kiasu also..haha...so, wish me all the best la. Hopefully, I can past the probationary period after 6 months ( Wooww...lama-nya~~).hehe. So thanks 1st ya buddies.^^..


And now, let me show you some of the photos that I have taken in the previous week. Enjoy~


On the way to the office

Hazy
The sun seem likes the salted egg york.hehe. And almost gone d
Took before 8am in the morning
My duties & responsibilities

5 comments:

  1. u din further study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I ans your Q, may i knw who r u pls?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Helen for moving to the working world.
    Gambate yaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. everthing will be fine soon..
    fine for u, as well for me..
    marketing is Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 胖胖堂,lols...markketing is fun ha?hopefully la..haha...hopefully can catch up everyth as fast as i could lo..^^

    ReplyDelete