Thursday, July 9, 2009

So It's it my fault?

Well well....Let's see what happen now. Okay, so I have expressed my feeling and SomeOne has get hurt and they feel that I'm too much...So that's all my fault la? Have anyOne ever care about my feeling then?Shoots!! Whatever lo...Get used to it already. People always like to take things for granted without appreciated whoever that has give them a help them...
One more, I have told everyone of you right, just let me know if you feel that my previous posts was too much and you cant accept it, and I've promise will try to do something on it a. sO Don't la diam diam complaint about me at my back because I can't hear you and how I gonna know that you are not happy with me?If you think that what I have wrote is wrong and you can do better than me, then try to go through all the things by yourself la, see how is it feel when you were in my shoes right now?!!
Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone that have give me a hand to pull me up when I'm sad, giving me advices and so on. You know what is the most happy thing to become a blogger? That's When you have a lots of supporters who give you a support and encouragement whenever you need them. Thanks Everyone who has care about me.
Nothing much for today, I just want to show that I'M DAMN MOodiEe right now..GERHhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment