Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The End Of UndergraDuate's Life

MiSs all of my friendS very much...Thanks For keep me accompany for this 3 years...I hope that our friendship will last forever....*HuGGiess*
S0me of the PicS that Were taken within this 3 years...
The Faculty...ThankS to the lecturers, tutors, admin staff...
The Lake side view at the West Campus.
The Library, also know as CAIS.
Water Tower Cafe, the place that I used to hang out with my pals before.
The bus. I hate using it but I have no choice.Hopefully the Uni will add more busses so0n & rearrange the routes, especially during weekend.
College Allamanda. The apartment that I stayed for the past 2 years before I move out to Desa Ilmu.

The Final Year Project. Finally I have finished it. A Big thanks to everyOne who have help me to completing this project. Thanks so Much.

Lot 46, Desa Ilmu. One of the Place that I will never forget. The sweetSs, SourSs, as well as the bitterSs Memories that have been created at here...I apreciated all of you that ever pass in my life. Appreciated whatever experiences that your guys have gave to me. Thanks, I really learn a lot from there...It's make me stronger and tough. Thanks.
Siat YinG, the Graphic student...Thanks for giving me a chance to participate in your assignment and experienced something different...
Photo Shooting for the Perfume Ads, by Siat yinG.

Another shoot.
And also to ...
Robert & Lao Da...hehe..Thanks for always visiting to our house a..hehe.
and t0 alL My GirlS friends, I damn miss all of you very much!!!Hope to see ur gals so0n. Do not forget our promises k, We should meet & go for holiday at least once a years. Remember?
The best Sista of mine, PinG. Both of us were born in the same month and almost the same day t0o.haha...
and this 1 to0...
Icelyn, the Orang Utan & Me...^^

To Show off how we love each other very much *Shy Shy*

Errr...No comment,hehe.

Taken at the airport before depart to my home town.
To all my pals that i met in UNIMAS (Included all those whose faces have not come out in this post ^^, )really thanks so much to all of you. I appreaciated each of u for being my friend & Nice to meet you all. I wish everyone of you all the best & Please, do keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment